The Curriculum Development Working Group (CDWG) is comprised of faculty from the Schools of Medicine, Pharmacy, Nursing, Dentistry and Physical Therapy. The CDWG is charged with identifying current interprofessional opportunities across the professional schools and future IPE curriculum delivery opportunities.
- Maureen Brodie, Office of the Ombuds
- Angel Chen, RN, MSN, PNP, Family Health Care Nursing (Co-chair)
- Melinda Cuthbert, RN, PhD, Deans Office Nursing
- Rosalind De Lisser, RN, MS, NP, Community Health Systems
- Cathi Dennehy, PharmD, Clinical Pharmacy
- Amber Fitzsimmons, DPTSc, PT, Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation Science
- Sara Hughes, EdD, Preventive & Restorative Dental Sciences
- Susan Hyde, DDS, MPH, PhD, Preventive & Restorative Dental Sciences
- Kirby Lee, PharmD, Clinical Pharmacy
- Amanda Peacock, RN, DNP, NP, Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Program
- Josette Rivera, MD, Medicine
- Rebecca Shunk, MD, Medicine, Program in Medical Education (PRIME)
- Anna Strewler, AGNP-BC, San Francisco VA Medical Center
- Kimberly Topp, PT, PhD, Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation Science
- Maria Wamsley, MD, Medicine (Co-chair)
- Denise Wong, MD, Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
The overarching purpose of the IPE Assessment Committee is to develop and implement a robust system of learner assessment for interprofessional education at UCSF, including frameworks, metrics, and tools that ensure the mission, goals, and educational outcomes of PIPE programming are met.
- Mitra Assemi, PharmD, Clinical Pharmacy
- Susan Hyde, DDS. MPH, PhD, Preventive & Restorative Dental Sciences
- Josette Rivera, MD, Medicine (Chair)
- Teresa Scherzer, PhD, School of Nursing
- Betty Smoot, DPTSc, PT Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation Science
The Faculty Development and Scholarship Working Group
- JoAnne Saxe, RN, FAAN, Community Health Systems is part of the Academy of Medical Educators and Research and Development Medical Education faculty development groups to further IPE faculty development.
- Shelley Adler, PhD, Family & Community Medicine is developing a scholarship plan for disseminating research and ideas.